2/21/10

Pictures

The amphitheater at Kirstenbosch Gardens. The alpine valley of South Africa:


Jugal and I with a snake at the gardens:


Jugal, Jess and I at the Newlands field for the Vodacom Stormers rugby team:


On Friday we went into the city and walked around the parliament gardens. This is the oldest tree in Cape Town that was planted by the colonists. We actually climbed the second oldest tree and got yelled at (weird):


Some monuments at the parliament gardens with the usual Table Mountain in the background:

2 comments:

  1. these are great...I really like the one with the snake!! you are braver than I am...snakes are icky! do you know what kind of tree that is in the gardens?? it looks really cool. I am already looking forward to your next post! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI SAM!HOW ARE YOU DOING?I'M REALLY ENJOYING READING YOUR BLOG.YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER,GREAT PICTURES TOO!!IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME AND HAVE EXPERIENCED SOME GREAT THINGS.I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE A BLAST AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE ABOUT YOUR DAY TO DAY FUN.TAKE CARE!LOVE AND MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete