7/5/11

pictorial

35. Unfortunately, that's not how many bottles of international plane wine I drank. That is the number of hours we traveled to get from Kampala to Madison. Matatu, airplane, layovers, walking and bus. I'm pretty delirious at this point. My internal clock put me to sleep around 11pm last night and woke me up around 4am this morning. I just can't sleep! Nonetheless, I'm content, to say the least. Madison continues to show its comforts, making home just as great as traveling. For lack of any sort of motivation, I'm going to stop typing. Instead, photos from the trip. Representative of every emotion I felt and memories most precious to me, I hope you enjoy a more pictorial representation of mine and EDGE's time in Uganda.























more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment